La Casa del Turismo
Address: piazza della chiesa, località Sant'Antonio di Santadi - 09031 Arbus (VS)
Located in the little hamlet of Santadi, in the north of Arbus and near Pistis, it was included in the district of Mogoro that here celebrated Saint Ada in the past. But then the church was deconsecrated.
The Bishop Pilo, which deconsecrated the church, ordered its restoration during which some ruins of Phoenician and punic tombs where found. The structure was extended and in 1950 it was inaugurated and dedicated to Saint Anthony of Padua. Since then it has been the destination of the pilgrimage that Arbus inhabitants do every year in June at Saint Anthony’s festival.