La Casa del Turismo
Address: via Alessandro Manzoni 7 - 09031 Arbus (VS)
The church is in the centre of Arbus and the first information about its construction appeared at the end of the XVI century (but the cult has got more ancient origins). The structure is simple and the style cannot be defined because of its many refurbishments.
The front was restored in 1800 when it was raised and enriched with cornices and columns and capital. Inside, the presbytery was realized by Battista Spazzi in 1770, the high altar was built in 1845 by Fiaschi and the central nave with its side chapels among which the original dedicated to Our Lady of Lourdes.